Your Ad Here

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Have you joined the Ultimate Blog Party 2010

If not, then head on over and join in!

A little about me... I am a 35 year old mother to five (4 of which I personally brought into the world and 1 that I got to pick to be a part of my family when I married his dad.)  The kids range in age from 16 years- 20 months.  I am married to a wonderful man and we also have to furry kids.  I work part time in pediatrics and  teach one course a semseter at a private college.  I spend much of my time running kids to orthodontic apt's (2 are currently in braces), soccer, cheer and running practice.  Since the birth of my youngest I have worked part time.  With our income being cut, my budget needed to refleck the change.  It hasn't been easy and I am still making adjustments.  My goal:  to spend no more than $350 a month for all food, toiletries, dog food, cleaning products and diapers.  Basically anything you would buy at a grocery store, drug store or Target, Walmart or K-mart. 

What is your goal/ challenge?  How are you doing?  Link up your blog!

here are a few pictures of my crew and me:


there are so many cool prizes to be won at this years Ultimate Blog Party, but my top fsix picks (in order) are:
US39 provided by Hilton Garden Inn
US76 provided by Sentimentalsilver.com
USC43 provided by Olive kids
US112 provided by Ourhomeschoolhome.com
US23 provided by monogrammed-gifts.com
US19 provided by Hasbro

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog from the UBP post. I think your goal is great for your family. I will check back in and see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't coupons the best?! I get "tired" of clipping and planning at times, but I know I'm saving SO much money by using them, and it allows me to be able to stay home full-time with my kids, and I even started working on my Master's degree (online) last month! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I get to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coupon teacher, thanks for being my first follower! I will be sure to add you to my list of blogs I follow!

    - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from the UBP -- I have met so many new bloggers out there! Hi there and you have a wonderful blog here, I am having tons of fun surfing through it! I am #986 Blog, #734 Twitter & #462 Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from the ubp to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Winner!
    You need these numbers to complete the prize form on the prize page - http://www.5minutesformom.com/ultimate-blog-party-2010-prizes/

    US76
    688 Kathleen

    ReplyDelete