Your Ad Here

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Have you joined the Ultimate Blog Party 2010

If not, then head on over and join in!

A little about me... I am a 35 year old mother to five (4 of which I personally brought into the world and 1 that I got to pick to be a part of my family when I married his dad.)  The kids range in age from 16 years- 20 months.  I am married to a wonderful man and we also have to furry kids.  I work part time in pediatrics and  teach one course a semseter at a private college.  I spend much of my time running kids to orthodontic apt's (2 are currently in braces), soccer, cheer and running practice.  Since the birth of my youngest I have worked part time.  With our income being cut, my budget needed to refleck the change.  It hasn't been easy and I am still making adjustments.  My goal:  to spend no more than $350 a month for all food, toiletries, dog food, cleaning products and diapers.  Basically anything you would buy at a grocery store, drug store or Target, Walmart or K-mart. 

What is your goal/ challenge?  How are you doing?  Link up your blog!

here are a few pictures of my crew and me:


there are so many cool prizes to be won at this years Ultimate Blog Party, but my top fsix picks (in order) are:
US39 provided by Hilton Garden Inn
US76 provided by Sentimentalsilver.com
USC43 provided by Olive kids
US112 provided by Ourhomeschoolhome.com
US23 provided by monogrammed-gifts.com
US19 provided by Hasbro

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog from the UBP post. I think your goal is great for your family. I will check back in and see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't coupons the best?! I get "tired" of clipping and planning at times, but I know I'm saving SO much money by using them, and it allows me to be able to stay home full-time with my kids, and I even started working on my Master's degree (online) last month! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I get to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coupon teacher, thanks for being my first follower! I will be sure to add you to my list of blogs I follow!

    - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from the UBP -- I have met so many new bloggers out there! Hi there and you have a wonderful blog here, I am having tons of fun surfing through it! I am #986 Blog, #734 Twitter & #462 Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Just popping in from the UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you have a great week! Swing by my blog when you get a chance!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from the ubp to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Winner!
    You need these numbers to complete the prize form on the prize page - http://www.5minutesformom.com/ultimate-blog-party-2010-prizes/

    US76
    688 Kathleen

    ReplyDelete