Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lowes Foods TRIPLE COUPONS TODAY thru Tuesday

Lowes Foods has triple coupons starting today, Sunday April 25 - Tuesday April 27. 

They will triple up to 20 manufacturer's coupons with your fresh rewards card (don't worry, if you can't find your card they can look it up with your phone number).  They will triple coupons up to $0.99 face value, and there is no minimum purchase required. 

This offer is good at Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill, and Mooresville Lowed Foods locations.

Happy Shoppin!
 - Kathleen

3 comments:

  1. I saw your sight on southern savers, what awesome deals you are getting! I'm just starting couponing! I shop at lowes, and I'm always excited to find someone else who does too. It's really the only grocery store here. Quick Question. I noticed you had Triple coupon weekend at yours. Mine did not participate according to your blog, but in the future - if they do - is it something they advertise? or its in the fine print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is something they advertise. I found out because it was in the charlotte observer last sunday as an ad on a page of the paper. I also received notification on my email. I get emails weekly regarding lowes deals. I signed up for emails at the time I got my card, if you didn't you can probably go on lowes foods website and sign up to get email alerts.

    Hope that helps, and keep checking back for lowes foods sales informtion!

    - kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. lowes coupon

    ReplyDelete